Saturday 27 October 2007

Seagulls

Today is gray day. I am sitting up in our spare bedroom (the cat's room), catching up on everyone's blogs. The kitties are asleep in their beds. All the sudden about 50 seagulls started flying around the garden outside the window. Tipsy perked right up and started making that bird noise.

Does anyone know what I mean? You know that noise that cats make when they see a bird? Kinda like a chirping noise. Anyway - she likes watching the birds, but seagulls are just as big as her so I hope she doesn't go out there and start chasing them.....

We live about 20 miles from the mouth of the Thames Estuary/English channel. We don't get a lot of seagulls where we live, but I think they come inland if there is rough water. It is kinda windy today, so I guess we're in for a storm tonight.

What a perfect fall weekend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Kind of reminds me of Hitchcock and screaming from behind pantry doors.