Saturday 1 December 2007

Christmas is coming....

Well, I decorated our flat for Christmas today. Usually it's a struggle to get Justin to help (why are men such bah humbugs?) but this year I didn't even bother. You can see he was a real help while playing the Wii....... Anyway, I put the tree and lights up, decorated everything and then wrote out all our Christmas cards! Very productive and nice to get into the spirit of things.

This year we have booked a cottage in Norfolk with Justin's family for a week. We will be gone the 21st-28th Dec and I am really looking forward to spending time together. It will be the first time we have gone away with Justin's family but I'm sure we're all going to have a great time. Watch this space!

Work was hard for both of us again this week. Not fun getting back into it..... but at least we know we just have 3 weeks to go before a nice long break again.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I like it. Small sweet tree.