Friday 21 December 2007

Birthday Celebrations

Today I turn 26. Yesterday I made my first appointment to get my hair highlighted. I am so sick of it just getting darker and darker. I used to be a blonde! I guess I must be getting old.

Well today is my last day at work for 12 days so I am very excited! But I have to work the whole day (even though I was hoping I would be able to get away a bit early).

J&I are driving up to the Christmas cottage this evening and then the rest of the fam will join us tomorrow. It is going to be a great Christmas!

Hope you all enjoy your holidays.

All our love and best wishes, love K&J

4 comments:

Jana said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday! I was thinking about you when I looked at my Calendar this morning! I hope you have a great bday and in a few days a great Christmas!

chickadee3357 said...

Steve says your old. Hope you have a great Christmas!

smithfieldman said...

Happy belated birthday. My hair is getting darker too. Its because there's no sun here!