Friday 16 November 2007

The Parents are coming!!!

Well I've just about made it - just have 3 more hours of work to go. Again I have recorded 60 hours this week, so it has been stressful.

Our witness proofing session went well on Monday and was interesting to see the process. But it has taken me all week to find the time to write up the attendance note and get the changes into the witness statement. I still don't think it will be done by the time I have to leave this evening - but at least we were granted an extension and do not have to file the statement until after Christmas :)

I also had to take a test on the Lloyds market yesterday - which I didn't really start studying for until Saturday...... nevermind. I'm just hoping I passed - it will be really embarressing if I don't.

But all of that will not be on my mind over the next week cuz Mom, Dad and Spencer are all coming to visit!!!!! I cannot wait to pick them up from Heathrow tomorrow. It is going to be great.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

FUN! Tell the family hello. I want to see my family so bad right now with Jana's new baby and all. Have fun with your company.

Ashley said...

happy thanksgiving to you and Justin.

Enjoy your time with your parents.

smithfieldman said...

Happy thanksgiving to you too! My parents are coming up here for Turkey day as well.