Saturday 21 November 2009

I passed!

The hard work paid off. I found out last night I passed the California Bar Exam!!!! Now where do I take the oath?

In other news, we had a lovely visit with my parents and C earlier this month. We even had a special day with S and his companion in London. What a blessing to have almost the entire family together again :)

Other than that, we're just working really hard, rehearsing for the panto in January, and re-decorating the 2nd bedroom. Oh - and looking forward to Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey congrats! That is amazing (although I didn't doubt you! You're brilliant!). I've been thinking about you guys lately. Hope all is well!

miriam said...

omygoshohmygosh!!! Congratulations! I about jumped out of my seat with excitement! You are so awesome and brilliant!!!

Trisha said...

You are awesome! Congrats on such a big accomplishment. You are amazing!! And how fun to get to see so much family.

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!! Mom is here with me and we're both so proud of you! You're amazing.

chickadee3357 said...

Congratulations!!!! Way to go! We can't wait for you guys to move out here to Cali!