Monday 3 August 2009

Never again!

Back to work following the bar exam last week. It was hard. Definitely the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life. Law school was a walk in the park compared to it. I am pretty sure I am never going to do that again, whether I pass or not. Good thing I already have a job here in London.

I have no idea how I did on it. But let's keep hoping I passed. Unfortunately, I won't know until 20 November 2009!

Thanks to Mom and Dad and everyone else for all their support over the past few months while I was studying. I love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too! We miss you!

Ben and Andria said...

Hey!!! I'm so glad you found my blog! As you can see, I'm terrible at updating, but it will be good to keep in touch! Congrats on completing the bar exam!